About Gesture Lock Screen (Draw Lock Screen)
Gesture Lock Screen – Draw a password to unlock your phone.
- Add/Change/Remove gesture
- Invisible/solid/transparent gesture colors
- Sensitivity of gestures
- Single (one-touch drawing) and multi-gesture strokes
- Set anything like letters, numbers, symbols, signatures, gesture password
- It is a unique Signature Lock Screen
The invasive selfie
- Entering incorrect gestures or PINs will result in a photograph of the intruder
- Send an intrusion warning and photo to your email address
- Show intrusive notification when unlocking
- Display date and time on photos of intruders
- Exclusive Intrusion Mistakes
- View/Open/Change Intruder Selfie Folder
- This Lock Screen is an best Intrusive Selfie Alert Lock Screen
- Lock screen notifications are available on Android 4.3 and later versions
- Display unread messages, missed calls, music player, alarm and more notifications on lock screen
- Hide important notification content
- Single/double tap notification to open and view details to draw gesture
- Swipe to remove notification
- Custom notification background and text color
- Change the notification size and position
- Gesture Lock Screen is the most customizable notification lock screen
Subscribe My Channel – GOWTHAM TECH
- If you forgot the password, enter the recovery password to unlock
- 4~8-digit recovery passwords
- Gesture Lock Screen is a safe keypad lock screen
- Select wallpaper from local gallery
- Online Unsplash Wallpapers
- Rich date & time settings
- Exclusive lock/unlock/error sounds
- Open the animation
- Gesture Lock Screen is the most customizable DIY lock screen
- Turn off the screen and lock your phone without pressing the physical power button.
- One tap to lock your phone.
- This app uses device administrator permission.
Download Gesture Lock Screen, set letters, numbers, symbols, signatures or contextual gestures as a password, and draw to unlock your Android smartphone.